STANDARD ATLAS Commercial Vehicles.

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: STANDARD ATLAS Commercial Vehicles.
From: William Davies <w.davies@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 20:48:43 -0700
Some of you on this list will already know me as something of a Triumph
Herald enthusiast.
        However, in between working on my Heralds, I also act as registrar of
"The ATLAS Register", (a job I took over from Mike Costigan, of greater
Herald fame!), which, to the uninitiated, attempts to look after the
interests of owners of the STANDARD ATLAS, and all derivatives of these
vehicles, including those badged as TRIUMPHS.
        The ATLAS is considered an exceptionally rare vehicle, even here in the
UK, however we know at least some were exported to North America, while
production of STANDARD 20 derivatives continued in India until at least
1983!
        If anyone has any information on any of these vehicles, no matter how
trivial, I would be very grateful to hear from you. Equally, the
register carries a small quantity of (mainly mechanical) spares which
are available to owners.
        Sorry to bomb the list with this, it's probably best if any responses
are addressed directly to my e-mail, rather than choking up the list
with the expected vast number of responses!

--
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd