Braided Brake Hoses

To: THESKJ@edex.litc.lockheed.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Braided Brake Hoses
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 17:34:57 -0400 (EDT)
Dear Karl,and others!
Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses,made by Goodridge,are sold by Triumph
Sports Six Club Offers,contact Offers Manager,John Muggleton at
<tssc-hq.demon.co.uk>
or snail mail to Triumph Sports Six Club Offers,Main Street,Lubenham,Market
Harborough,Leicestershire,LE16 9TF,Great Britain.
Tel:00-44-1858-434424  Fax:00-44-1858-431936
See Web Site at <http://www.tssc-hq.demon.co.uk/TSSC.html>
Order Code:G0090 Pair of front hoses 18.50 GBP = approx 30 USD$
Order Code:G0091 Pair of rear hoses  18.50 GBP = approx 30 USD$
Order Code:G0092 Full set of four hoses 35.00 GBP = approx 56 USD$
Please state model and year when ordering as lengths vary.
Please enquire re P&P to USA etc.
nb.FWIW TSSC also sell: the 3-piece union kit,comprising:brass 4-way,3-way &
in-line unions under Order Code:GU100 for 12.95 GBP = approx 21 USD$
and,a set of 4 brass bleed screws,under Order Code:GBE10 for 5.95 GBP =
approx 9.5 USD$.
And,yes I do have a vested interest! It is in my fellow Triumph enthuisiasts
not killing themselves by expecting ancient brake components to perform as if
they were new!
Originality is laudable,but not at the expense of safety related items!!!
BTW re the "Quid" thread,one GBP (Great Britain Pound Sterling) is informally
known as a "Quid" it is derived from the Latin 'quid' meaning
what,anything,or something...If I may quote my cockney countrymen,
                                                                     "if we
sell them at five pounds each,we'll be quids in"
Until next time,Drive and STOP safely!
Leon F Guyot
TSSC International Liaison Secretary
London,England.