Recommendations for interior work in VA/DC area?

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Recommendations for interior work in VA/DC area?
From: mbarre@juno.com (Matt Barre)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 09:25:52 EDT
Can anyone recommend a good craftsman or shop to install a new interior /
top / etc in a freshly painted TR3?  I had a guy lined up here in Mobile
but the notorious "body guy" has been lying to me with his continual "one
more week" claims.  I went and laid eyes on the subject last night and he
is not even close yet!  I just hope he can get it done before the moving
truck pulls away in 2 weeks.  I would have been much madder but at least
the work he has done has been good quality and I have to admit I prefer
it right and late to ready and poorly done.  Live and learn I guess.

TIA,
Matt Barre
Mobile AL (for 2 more weeks)