TerriAnn - Many of us don't get it.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TerriAnn - Many of us don't get it.
From: ybullet@flash.net (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 22:49:46 -0500
>WE ALL SHARE A LOVE OF DRIVING LITTLE SPORTS CARS.  So why can't we just
>share our loves and get along??? My newest car is a 1961 T3A.  I've had the
>car completely appart and 99.8% reassembled.  I love the old cranky British
>cars but I respect other people's right to love new roadsters that are not
>British (and probably by that definition inheriently better and more
>reliable).

   TeriAnn,

   Like most of us that have replied to the Miata "stuff",  I don't give a
rat's behind what other people drive.  I drive what I want to drive.  One
is a bright yellow TR250 and the other is a '97 Dodge Ram pickup, 4X4,
V-10.  Most would think that I'm nuts to own something with 10 cylinders,
but it's what I like.

   My problem is that a Miata doesn't even need to be brought up in ANY
conversation on this list.  There's always a comparison involved.  The
Miata is
just another convertible and I take offense everytime I hear about how
similar it is to our cars.

                                Steve