Re:TR-hostility toward Miatas .................

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:TR-hostility toward Miatas .................
From: Ah3thou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 21:10:49 -0400 (EDT)
eriAnn Wakeman wrote:

> Anyone with a little $$$ can go out and purchase a modern sports car.
They can go to any garage to get it worked on.  They don't need to
become mechanics or experts in parts for their car.  They don't need to
go through any rights of passage.  They don't need to do anything but
DRIVE.
----------------------------------
Carol added :

I agree...as does my husband, who is leasing a Miata.  They handle nice.
 You really don't have to take them to a garage to get worked on.
Mazdas are really dependable cars.

The down side was when we needed jumpstart someone with the Miata, and
my beloved couldn't find the battery.  Don't laugh too hard, it's
located in the *trunk*.  Like that's logical !

I appreciate the rights of passage...now.  I like the idea that if I get
stuck somewhere, I have the know-how and most of the parts to fix it.
It's a hobby, it's a passion, and it's fun as hell to drive ! :-))
The battery for an Austin Healey 3000  is located also in the rear section of
the car (the boot)
are you making fun of them also?    be nice !

                                                                     Jim
1959 AH bugeye Sprite
1962 AH 3000 MK II
1963 Triumph TR-4