FW: TR7

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: TR7
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 17:04:18 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [Shane Rudkin
<shanerudkin@advertise4u.com>]]

     Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 12:42:32 -0700
     From: Shane Rudkin <shanerudkin@advertise4u.com>
     Subject: TR7

Hi guys.....

I have currently a TR7 (JP Special) with 600 mile on a new engine, stuck
on blocks in my back yard because of a hepolite casting fault that wasnt
picked up during NDT....

Being in Australia has made it difficult to find the correct piston (i
only NEED 1 being the other problem)

Its a +30 9.25 comp. Hepolite

The only pistons available in Sydney are priced at 80 pound each and the
supplier will only sell me two....

I baught the new set of pistons from rimmers last year, ive mailed them
but as yet no reply??????

Can anyone help me with a source at a reasonable price???

Any advice would be greatly appreciated....

Thanx in advance....

Shane