Re: Rain leak

To: wyldecelt <wyldecelt@geocities.com>
Subject: Re: Rain leak
From: Charlie Brown <cb1500@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 15:48:52 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Rik,

Have you check the drain hole at the bottom of the fresh air intake
scupper? There's supposed to be a rubber flap covering that hole from the
outside (may be there, maybe not) that can actually keep leaves and
debris from coming out. Crap can accumulate there, preventing rain from
draining out onto the fire wall, and to ground. When that backs up, water
can come into the heater core box and drain out into both the passenger
and driver footwell, as well as soaking the area behind the radio, on top
of the tranny cover.

Check that area,
Charlie B.
Spitfire Pilot