TR3A differential

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3A differential
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 12:00:39 -0400
I am almost recovered from my latest bout of shipwrights disease. The car
will be on the road for Memorial day, but I haven't looked in the diff yet.
I am planning on pulling the cover, first time since I bought the car, to
clean out any accumulated crud, before changing the lube.

Anyone have any suggestions on the things I can check out to insure the diff
is in relatively decent shape?  I have no weird noises, clunks etc., I just
figured as long as I am changing the lube, might as well look in and check
out the condition of the diff.

TIA

Jack Brooks

BTW - I will put together a compilation of the neat stuff I have learned
working on the TR3A's engine/tranny/clutch. (I didn't weld the clutch fork
to the shaft)