Re: FW: HELP...slow starter on GT6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FW: HELP...slow starter on GT6
From: kinderlehrer@mindspring.com (Kinderlehrer's)
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 23:54:23 -0400 (EDT)
Dave,
This may sound trivial, but then sometimes...
Did you clean the connectors on the cables, including the one from the
solenoid to the starter?  I struggled a whole day, bought a battery
charger, and cursed a lot when I installed  my newly rebuilt starter and
couldn't even get a groan out of it. Removed the cable from the solenoid to
the starter, cleaned up the ends, tested it with an ohm meter, re-installed
it and she spun like a top.

Just a thought,
BobK