Racing Herald Report

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, larry colen <"colen"@San-Jose.ate.slb.com (Larry Colen)>, Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bnis.net.au>, nowin4me@telis.org, dezn490@wadnr.gov, Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Racing Herald Report
From: John Matthews <matthews@sj.bigger.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 16:22:21 -0700
Hi All,

Last Sunday I took the racing Herald out to the Duel at DeAnza, an
autocross at a local college. I am pleased to report that all went well,
and I will continue to prepare the car as planned. I was quite happy
with a time of ~0:71:08 as other cars with far more power weren't doing
nearly as well. The suspension is working great, and should be even
better once I replace the bushings with nylon.

Next project is an replacing the engine with the one from my parts car
so I can rebuild the curent one. That should give about 80hp to play
with. I think the car can be competitive in short order, and I'm sure
the announcers will always have something to say about a racing

If you would like to take a look I've posted some pictures on our
website, the url is
< http://www.moonglowmall.com/Paranoid/teamsere.htm >
Let me know what you think.

Cheers,