Re: FW: Help - English phone number

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FW: Help - English phone number
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 17:05:51 -0400
Attention List,

Please note the date of the original post, May 9, and kindly
disregard this message.  After I sent it and never saw it hit
the list, I was able to get the information I needed by sending
a request directly to a fellow lister, who got the desired results
immediately;

Thank You, Johnny Storm !   Mr. Saunders was inquiring about a
TR-2 that is currently owned by an old friend here in Dayton, and
I think he has the information needed to contact Clyde C. directly
about old TS 745 L  ( which has not moved in at least 20 years ).

Also thanks, MJB, for forwarding this message, from wherever
you found it, I don't know where it `went' all this time, but
maybe you found whatever the problem was.

Best regards,
Tom Tweed
SW Ohio