Re: Se bring, Fl, regional Brit Car Event more info

To: billsohl@planet.net
Subject: Re: Se bring, Fl, regional Brit Car Event more info
From: lgmiceli@juno.com (Lawrence G Miceli)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 18:39:36 EDT
Cc: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, vtr-admin@Autox.Team.Net
On Fri, 16 May 1997 18:00:11 -0500 billsohl@planet.net (Bill Sohl)
writes:
>Received a flyer today announcing the following weekend event
>for all British Cars (Don't email me for more info please,
>call the referenced phone numbers below).
>When:  June 13-15
>Where: Sebring, Florida
>Hosted by the Gold Coast Triumph Club
>Includes: autocross, car show, banquet, and more
>Info Call:  Susan Miceli  Telephone Days 954-941-5432

Sorry, no internet addresses were provided.

The event is to celebrate and commemorate the 10th Anniversary of the
Gold Coast Triumph Club, and I may be reached at the above listed
numbers, but easier to reach me Mon-Fri from 9-5 at the day phone no., or
fax questions to (954) 941-5432, or e-mail to lgmiceli@juno.

Susan Miceli
'76 TR6
'73 Stag