Re: Perhaps we're just a little slow....

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Perhaps we're just a little slow....
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 09:43:41 -0400
" It was about 85 today, brilliant blue skies, high puffy clouds, with just
a hint of dark clouds far, far away."
and
" I had both the front and rear AC's going on the Suburban yesterday.  We
approached 90....The neighbor ladies have been out in their bikinis every
day soaking up the rays."

I am finding it a bit hard to work up any sympathy for you guys. This
morning it is 35F and raining. On the positive side, we have no fear of
floods, earthquakes, tornados or Johnny Storm. (How is the weather in
Wales, BTW?)

Phil Barnes
peb3@cornell.edu
'71 TR6  CC61193L (20 year owner)