BCW here in wales

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BCW here in wales
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 14:13:41 +0100 ()

  Well here in wales Brit car week hasn't made much of a difference.
I've seen a brown dolomite and a brown toledo with dolly alloys.
There is the same old MGB that comes in everyday to uni.
There is also an excellent morris marina 1800 TC (twin carb??) coupe
doing the rounds here in Bangor.

all the classics I know are daily drivers what ever the weather.
I don't avoid the rain, how else will i get my impeccable rear end
out???
i don't know what the fuss is all about unless your car is a real duffer
then daily driving isn't a problem. I do the trip fom the east coast to
the west coast in six hours non stop (well okay petrol and oil top up),
with no bother. I reckon that it's not that the cars aren't up to it but
you ageing old fogies can't handle the bumps!!!:-)

Johnny storm '77 spitfire 1500
Victor speedboat '87 konig/popoli 500

P.S Nolan, hows the turbo coming on???? WE WANT TO KNOW!!!