Re: New owner

To: CAMHI ALAN <camhi@symbol.com>
Subject: Re: New owner
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 07:31:01 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 13 May 1997, CAMHI ALAN wrote:

> Hi all,

        Welcome, brother!

> I took my newly purchased TR4 out for a spin this past Sunday
> and was amazed at the attention I received.  As a previous Miata
> owner, I am pleased to say that my old Triumph is far more satifying
> to drive and look at than any new Miata( with all options included).

        A friend once told me TR4's had a high "positive whiplash factor".
        it means they have the ability to turn heads... fast!

        As a 13 year owner (and driver for 10 years) of a TR4 I can
        heartily concur. Out here in the "Flatlands" Miatas hardly get a
        nod... The new Beemer is losing it's novelty... My TR4 ALWAYS evokes
        comments and compliments...

> My baby is a mint Old English white TR4 with a new interior.  She
> leaks like crazy and rattles over every bump but I still dig her.
> BRING ON THE NICE WEATHER...................PLEASE!!!!!!!!

        Ain't life grand???

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois