BritCarWeek

To: BritCars List <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: BritCarWeek
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 09:22:22 -0400 (EDT)
Yesterday was a washout in "sunny" Tampa.  Rain all day.  BUT on my way to
work I saw a Burgandy Spit; A very dirty TR4or250 that was blowing a lot
of smoke; an older Jag sedan (wish I knew my marques/models better); a
MG/AH sprite; 2 MGB's; a souped up Minor (MGB engine/datsun 5speed) [It
was at the gas station at the same time I was - he didn't know about the
week and really didn't seem to care.  More into hot rodding]; and the
creme-de-la-creme: A new Jag roadster.  Still had the temporary tag on it.

I'M IN LUST....

Alas; mine is in the garage; started it up on Sunday and the fan belt went
south.  Will be picking up a new one today so hopefully on the road again
tomorrow...  [need to check out the pulleys - looked like there was a
funny rub there somewhere]

To all of you - have a great week...

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator           INTERNET:musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL       Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\   '58 TR3A (TS25264L) - http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/   /