Re: Dumb Question # 3

To: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Dumb Question # 3
From: "Atwell Haines" <Carbuff@scooter.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 97 22:11:02 PDT
Hi Nolan,

Yes the original paint on the valve cover for my '79 Spit is Dark Orange.
I have a '79 Spitfire Sales Brochure too, and a picture with the hood up
shows an orange cover. (No it wasnt a picture of a broken-down Spitfire,
the brochure explained how much fun you could have with a Spit in
Autocrossing, and how the wide opening bonnet made it a favorite at tech
inspection time!) My car was manufactured in November '78.

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire (presently a Driveway Decoration)
'88 Lotus
'88 Mustang 5.0

CarBuff@scooter.net