Re: tr-6 running lean

To: Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Subject: Re: tr-6 running lean
From: Monica <monica@snovalley.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 19:20:31 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Steve,

 Rather than richening up the front carb I'd check on the rear carb
as to why it isn't the same as the front.
 Why do I say this? Because I thought the same thing about mine.
 As it turned out the carbs are supposed to be lean to pass the smog
test in most states.
 My rear carb was rich because the choke cable would'nt let the
butterfly valve open all the way. Check it out.

-jimb

http://snovalley.com/~monica/jbtr6.html