RE: TR3 door handles

Subject: RE: TR3 door handles
From: Jane Burdekin <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 04:52:40 -0600
Ken,
If it is anything like my GT6, there is a small round pin holding the
handle on.  If you push from the inside of the door, on the inside panel
around the handle you can see the pin, get a small nail and push it out.
 It only goes one way so if it won't move up try pushing it down.  Hope you
can figure out what I'm saying and it works.
Jane