TR6 frame repairs

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 frame repairs
From: Robert J Carley <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 13:25:49 -0400 (EDT)
I'm going to have to get some work done on my 73 TR6 frame.  I think the
front left shock tower is out of kilter.  Trying to mount K&N wheels
showed up a problem with the front left side, and there is a kink in the
diagonal brace from the frame to the shock tower.  The normal wheels have
sufficient clearance, but still less clearance on the left than on the
right.

Any special considerations that I should know about before I take it to a
frame repair shop?  I'll be using a British Car repair place in Toronto -
good reputation around here from what I know.

Robert Carley
Ontario, Canada
73 TR6 in pieces