FW: help identifying old car magazine....

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: help identifying old car magazine....
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 17:13:23 -0600 (MDT)
[owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:  Admin request:
/^subject:\s*help\b/i]

     Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 20:17:12 -0400
     From: Jon Moody <mood@erols.com>
     Subject: help identifying old car magazine....

Hi all,

About a year ago, I saw an old car magazine (I think it was thoroughbred
and Classic, but I'm not sure) that featured a TR6 redone by
racestorations in England.  They had painted the car silver and it
looked really sharp.  When I get my car repainted I'll do it either
really dark BRG or silver.  Does anyone know which issue and magazine
this was in so I can get a back issue as a reference?  Thanks.

Jon Moody
'73TR6