Re: Re GT6 Timing Cover.

To: Bschwartz@encad.com (Barry Schwartz), triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re GT6 Timing Cover.
From: "Jeff S. Hapke" <hapkejs@cig.mot.com> "Re GT6 Timing Cover." (May 6, 2:35pm)
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 17:01:49 -0500
What is the sound deadening crap for? So you don't hear the timing chain
slapping around? My TR6 had some kind of goop on the cover also. I just cleaned
it off, and painted black. It sounds fine. I originially thought that it was
done by a DPO to hide a potential problem.

--
Jeff S. Hapke   Motorola CIPG Arlington Heights, IL