Re: Bonnet irony.

To: steveb@verity.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bonnet irony.
From: SBoz39@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 02:44:57 -0400 (EDT)
     I found that with the front end of the car up on jackstands I could
reach the release with a broom handle cut to length from below the engine and
the front right tire.
     Of course, it stuck at the VTR national convention held in Seattle (was
anyone on the list there?) just after pulling everything out of the engine
compartment, and everything out of the interior except the dash and having it
all painted and then put back together just in time for the show.  I had the
cleanest looking engine compartment at the show that nobody could see.
(Naturally, I figured the broomstick trick out after I got home.)

                                     Jim Bosley
                                      cf22628U