Re: Carisle

To: "Chad Jester" <triumph@uriel.net>, "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Carisle
From: "The Herr Family" <dherr@innernet.net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 21:58:22 -0400
Cc: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, "British Cars" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Chad,
Sorry to rain down on your parade, but if a Vitesse were for sale at
Carlisle,
I would guess that it would sell quickly. I have only seen two Vitesses (or
Sport 6's) in the States in the past 8 years here on the east coast.

If I do see one, I'll try to get the information you asked for.....

Dave Herr
73 Stag
65 TR4A