Spitfires Maiden Voyage, or a Dogs Eye View

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfires Maiden Voyage, or a Dogs Eye View
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 19:58:09 -0400
Took the Spitfire out last night for a maiden voyage!  Lots of fun.
Just puttering around the farm road road with it in it's very
disassembled state (liked watching that driveshaft spin).  Happy Happ
Joy Joy!

Got my wife in it when she came home that evening.  No seat, but she
stuck a cushen in it to sit on.  Forgot to tell her my seat wasn't
bolted in so she promtly tumbled in when the driver seat flipped over.
Off we go, puttering down the road amist lots of rattles and bangs dust
fumes and all sorts of other wonderfull things.  My wife, looking out
over the fields going by at a leasurely 20mph comments "so this is what
the dogs see when they run along here."  Such a way with words!