Re: The commies are in.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The commies are in.
From: robert ylitalo <robert.ylitalo@kiruna.se>
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 11:54:55 +0200
In sweden we dont have road taxes for cars older than 30 years
> legislation for protecting our hobby to include free yearly registration for
> cars 25+ years old and fighting the EU (continuing the use of leaded petrol

What is the problem with unleaded fuel. You can put additive into the
petrol. Dont you think about the environment?
But i do think they should concentrate more on the industry pollution.
every pound you put in to making cleaner industries in estonia etc will
give back 167 times less pollution than if you do the same in most eu
countries
--
Name:           Robert Ylitalo
City/Country:   Kiruna, Sweden