Re: Oil Filters

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Oil Filters
From: triumph72@juno.com (Steven C Wilson)
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 23:46:12 EDT
I installed an oil cooler and spin on adapter to my '72 TR6, hope to do
the same to TR250  in rejuvenation.  Initially I used a FRAM 3600 spin on
oil filter, but later crossed it to a WIX 51516 and couldn't be happier.
I feel it cleans the oil a lot better and it's got the by-pass we're
looking for.  Found at better auto and diesel truck parts stores
everywhere.  Ask for it by name:   WIX 51516  (no outside interests,
investments, etc) its just very good at its job, IMHO.