Re: Documentation

To: hapkejs@cig.mot.com
Subject: Re: Documentation
From: creigkay@juno.com (Creig & Kay Houghtaling)
Date: Sat, 03 May 1997 18:29:37 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Good idea!

Last fall I stripped the threaded end off one of the mounting
bolts for my TR6 differential.  The only way I saw to replace
this part was to either take the body off or cut a hole in the body.
A friend suggested I have one machined, and instead of
having a head at the top, put threads at the top, push the pin in
from below and put a nut on the top (where the head would be).
So I made a drawing for this and had it machined.  It ended
up costing me less than purchasing a new part, and I didn't
have to cut my body.

I would be willing to donate this drawing to anyone who
could use it.

Creig Houghtaling
St. Louis, MO