Valve Cover Gasket - TR 3 - 4A

To: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Valve Cover Gasket - TR 3 - 4A
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 20:56:15 -0700
I mentioned about a month ago that I am working on am improved high
performance valve cover gasket (silicone) for the TR 4A... and... of
course... it will fit all others that use the same cover... early
Morgans?  Heralds?  TR 3's, etc.

My mold is almost complete and I should be able to test the design
shortly.

If anyone thinks they would be interested in an improved gasket for
their TR AND/OR retailing them at their part's stores, etc... Please let
me know.

Thank you.

Justin
jmwagner@greenheart.com