Wheel mounting

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wheel mounting
From: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 22:29:22 -0700
And by the way, be sure when you have the mounted that you are dealing
with someone that understands mounting tires on an alloy with clearcoat
finish.  Be picky about who you have do it.  In my case, I'm fortunate,
having a fellow british car enthusiast that works with the equipment and
can do the job.

Martin Libhart

I wish I had followed Martin's advice when I had tires put on my TR8
wheels.  The turd that did it ruined the paint on all 4.  I could have
chewed iron and spit nails.  Live and learn (the hard way).

Bill Wood
1973 TR6
1979 TR8 Coupe
1981 TR8 F.I.