FW: radiator hoses

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: radiator hoses
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 15:14:14 -0600
Thanks for the replies I've received - I went ahead with the green
hoses. Called TRF and was genuinely pleased that they were on sale for
$85US! That's right the green hoses. When I mentioned in my previous
note that they were pricy I was referring to the list price of $125US
not including the 3% markup as of April 7th.

It turns out TRF is holding another sale right now, the details of which
I don't know. But it seems to be a pretty good discount, at least for
the stuff I needed (rad cap is the only other item I ordered - $4.50).

It seems the news of this sale was mailed out three days ago so some of
you may already know about it. If not, allow me to inform you (hopefully
the TRF monitor will not view this action unkindly).

I asked if they were planning on setting up a web site to communicate
news of such sales more easily and faster to their (net aware) clients
and the response was sort of lukewarm (ie. it's a good idea but we are
just starting to get into that medium). Perhaps soon it will come...

Cheers,

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada