Re: Spit carbon canister

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spit carbon canister
From: joe-schneider@nwu.edu (Joseph Schneider)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 12:35:42 -0500
on the topic of carbon canisters and spits, since a previous owner trashed
the evaporative loss stuff along with the air pump and my garage smells of
gasoline since the arrival of my car, I've been thinking about reinstalling
some sort of evaporative loss system- I have a Weber DCOE (also from
previous owner) so there is no anti-run on valve, etc, but I'd like to have
some sort of connection to the float bowl "vent" and the fuel tank to try
to be a good citizen and return my garage to the odor of the garbage
without gasoline, has anyone done this with this kind of carb?
thanks
Joe Schneider (Spit Boy Midwest)