GT6 questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6 questions
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 06:53:49 -0700
I'm looking at a 1970 GT6+ for sale for $2.5K and have a few questions

1. Is there supposed to be some sort of shrouding arouns the radiator?
This one is just sitting up front with more space for air to get around it
than through it.

2. The two big guages are Smith, but the two small guages are brands I have
never heard of.  Are these aftermarket or did that have strange guages.

3. How good are the brakes on these things?  What are the symptoms of an
internal leak in the master cylinder?

4. Any particular gotchas I should be looking for?

TeriAnn Wakeman            For personal mail, please start subject line
Santa Cruz California      with TW.  I belong to 4 high volume mail lists
twakeman@scruznet.com      and do not read a lot of threads..Thanks

A citizen of the internet community since 1986