Re: Herald & Vitesse- Parts List- HELP

To: Paulsv@aol.com
Subject: Re: Herald & Vitesse- Parts List- HELP
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 20:43:53 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Fri, 25 Apr 1997 Paulsv@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone out there have a parts catalog for the
> Herald/Vitesse/Sports 6 cars, and if so, would you be willing to copy the
> numerical index and send it to me?  (Happy to reimburse, yada, yada, yada.)
>  Alternatively, does anyone know where I could buy a parts catalog?  In
> return, if I find any  NLS or interesting NOS parts for these cars, I'll let
> you know about them.    Please reply by direct Email.  Thanks in advance!
> Paul

Paul, now that I know what you're talking about here ;-), perhaps I can
be of some help. I have an early Herald (948 Coupe' and Saloon) parts
manual as well as one for the Triumph 10, either or both of which I'd
happily copy numerical indexes from. Send me your address, give me a few
days, and they're yours.

An additional suggestion: get (if you don't have one) a TRF price list,
and one from Rimmer Bros. They both have some of the Herald, et.al. part
numbers in them (although TRF has only a few, of course). Rimmer, though,
will use only the Triumph part numbers, not as helpful if you're trying
to cross-reference Lucas, for example. I can help on any Lucas, so long
as it's 1948-60, which only covers up to the TR3A and early Herald, as
well as the (Standard) Triumph 10.

Let me know how I can help, as I'll be especially interested to see what
kinds of bits you have!

--Andy