Re: Judging, Freeflow vs Stock, etc.

To: Scott Kohl <GT6@wvi.com>
Subject: Re: Judging, Freeflow vs Stock, etc.
From: Michael Burdick <mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 08:54:07 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, Scott Kohl wrote:

> holddowns.  I would like to see a Concours Modified class, like the TSSC
> has.

Good news!  The VTR has a modified class in the national shows.  I suppose
it's up to the organizers of regional events whether they want to include
this class in their shows.

If I had wanted to enter my car into the concours at either of the two
Nationals I've been to, I would have been forced to enter in the modified
class - but that's another story (gripe, actually).

Mike
Omaha NE
'70 Spit, almost stock, but not stock enough