Re: Benchgrinders<199704241629.KAA17571@triumph.cs.utah.edu>

To: gdl5@aber.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Benchgrinders<199704241629.KAA17571@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 08:47:40 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
>>On Wed, 23 Apr 1997, J. Stovall wrote:
>>
>>> Hey all,
>>>         What all can you do with a benchgrinder?
>>
>>Can't comment on the sears one but i have used a small 'WOLF' one and  it
>>was great for putting a wire brush in the end and cleaning cack off my
>>seat runners. for the whole sordid story contact Rich Jackson!
>>
>>Johnny Storm
>>
>I have also heard of Rich Jackson doing sordid things with a benchgrinder
>and a piece of exotic fruit... maybe he would like to share his experience
>with the rest of the list.....
>VICTOR SPEEDBOAT

How did I get dragged into this, the Avacado was consenting, the bench grinder
was old enough, and I was DRUNK, thats all I'm saying!!! :-)

Rich

ps, I once DID have a nasty experience with an angle grinder, whilst sitting on
the garage floor happily chopping the sills off my A40, the wheel bit, I
weren't holding the damn thing tight enough and it shot outta my hands and
gashed my leg, now THAT did hurt!!! :-)