TRIUMPH AUTO GLASS

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRIUMPH AUTO GLASS
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 21:00:11 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings,

I was cruising down the highway near South Bend, Indiana, after work today
when a late model Dodge van passed me.  I didn't pay much attention until I
saw the words on the side of the van in big 10" lettering, TRIUMPH AUTO
GLASS.  I looked at the liscense plate and noticed the van was from
Pennsylvania.  I got to thinking about this and figured that the guy must
have:

A -  Been cruising around the countryside looking for a Triumph with broken
glass.

B -  Taken a wrong turn somewhere in Pittsburgh.

C -  Been in so much love with his Triumph that he named his business after
it.

D -   Not been able to name his business MG Auto Glass because that name had
already been taken.

E -   Been on the road to answer a call from someone in Indiana, not knowing
the address was in Indiana, Pennsylvania.

F -    Been going around fixing windows on Triumphs to get them ready for
British Car Week. (plug)

G -    All of the above.

Scott in Northern Indiana     Land Of 1,000,000 Chuck Holes
1958 MGA  HDA4346400
1958 TR3A TS35306L
1958 100/6  BN4L 0 49881
IF IT'S AN LBC?  IT'S INTERESTING TO ME!!
Don't forget British Car Week May 12th to 18th all you have to do is drive
your car to celebrate!!