Hagerty Insurance

To: Triumphlist <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hagerty Insurance
From: Daniel Elder <sports6@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:53:20 -0700
I have my Spitfire and 2 Sports 6's insured with Hagerty. 0 deductable
and 100/300 liability and Agreed value.  Costs $140/year for all 3!!!!
They have a 2 or 3 page application which asked for details of how you
use the car and how many miles/yr. I told them my milage (1500 /car/yr)
and that I do use my cars for occasional errands / pleasure driving but
not as back up transportation. Based on this they wrote me the insurance
and I have a copy of the application in case of a claim leading questions
of how the car was being used. Based on this I feel safe with this low
cost insurance. BTW, my State Farm agent looked at the policy and saw no
reason not to go for it.
Dan