Tranny lube

To: dmericas@limno.com
Subject: Tranny lube
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 12:11:57 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dean,

>I too have found it difficult to locate a local source of Redline sythetic
>transmission oil.  However, I did find that Mobil-1 has a synthetic 90 wt.
>Can anyone comment on its suitability for TR transmissions?

Call Redline direct.  Redline will sell and ship direct or give you the name
of a local dealer. If you can't find their number drop me a line.  I think
they had an 800 number.

I haven't ordered for them yet but I did go through a pricing exercize.  I
waited to see just how much oil my TR3 uses before I commit to the really
expensive oil.  At that point I will probably convert my SAAB over too.

Just for general info, the case lot price for their oil drops dramatically
when you order a second case of oil.

Jack I. Brooks                          Brooks@Belcotech.com
Project Manager                         http://www.Belcotech.com/
Belco Technologies Corporation          '60 TR3A
201-560-8861