Re: TR4 - TR4a - TR4a irs Running list.

To: DShoop7572@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR4 - TR4a - TR4a irs Running list.
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 12:36:37 -0700
Cc: Wallnig@kr.fh-niederrhein.de, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
DShoop7572@aol.com wrote:

> I'd like to get a list started of all owners of these cars. What do we have
> and how many are still in existense. If you are interested please log on and
> fill in info.
>
>                 1. Dave Shoop        67 TR4a        Ohio          CT66269l
>          DShoop7572
>                 2.
>                 3.
>             etc...
>
>                                                 anyone else interested ????

THe VTR has a good list going of the TR's in existance...and it's
growing all the time... but I would like to see a list like this of TR
4-4A owners that are on the NET...

J Wagner
Los Angeles
jmwagner@greenheart.com

CT 65511 L  66 TR 4A  Now a daily runner...
CTC75563 L  67 TR 4A IRS... in crates... will return to the road one
day!

Let me know if you get a list compiled!