nice GT6-3 up for grabs!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: nice GT6-3 up for grabs!
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 19:36:23 -0400 (EDT)
Because I'm a Triumph club official type person,someone phoned me tonight to
tell me of their car for sale.
I have no connection but it sounds interesting,however I also have no mula...
So I'll tell you all instead...
For Sale
Triumph GT6-3 1973 (last year of production)
colour:white,it has Overdrive fitted and a Leather Interior by the PO
location: Edinburgh,Scotland,UK.
vendor:Matthew Bailey
telephone:0131-444-0754 and from USA 00-44-131-444-0754
This car was the subject of a 12,000 GBP restoration 4 years ago
It has been valued for insurance purposes by the TSSC at 6500 GBP
and Matthew is asking for OIRO 6000 GBP
He says he needs to sell it as his job has taken him from England to
Scotland,he is living in a flat(apartment) and the car is outside as he has
no garaging for it.
That's it,now you know as much as I do.
I hope it finds a good home,sound like a nice car.
Regards to one and all
Leon F Guyot
TSSC International Liaison Secretary