K&Ns

To: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: K&Ns
From: Larry Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 10:12:26 -0500 (CDT)
A month ago or so I started inquiring about K&N filters for the TR6 engine
in my Stag.  A few phone calls, a few e-mails and I got exactly what I
needed at a fair price.  Let me say one more time what a great medium of
communication the Internet and lists such as this are.  Here are some
tidbits of what I discovered.

K&N part number is: 56-1620  (2 are required)
K&N retail price:                         $46.98 each
Vic. Brit. price:                             $43.95 each  (in stock)
Local auto parts store:              $40.00 each (money up front for a
special order)
TRF price:                                    $38.23 each (backordered)
Performance International:      $29.95 each (ordered 3/31 arrived 4/4)

Savings and service like these deserve a plug.

Performance International
800-522-1672
www.performanceintl.com