TR brake shoe springs

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR brake shoe springs
From: jgillis@tcd.ie (John Gillis)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 12:14:24 +0100
Hi all
        Here's a quick one for the mass wisdom out there. The best answer
to this will be the one I can translate to the part in question. Here goes;
I have a newly re-built axle that I had returned to it's correct 9" drums.
It had been sporting later 10" when I bought it. Anyway the question is I
have no reference as to what holes in the brake shoes the shoe retaining
springs fit. There is a number of combinations possible., but what's the
correct one. Can this be answered using the power of the word or does it
require graphics. It's up to you.!! I HOPE TO DO THIS JOB AT THE WEEKEND
(quick response required please)

John Gillis  1954 TR2 (ground up)
Trinity College
Dublin,