Boat anchors

To: thefryes@iconn.net
Subject: Boat anchors
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 1997 16:55:14 -0500
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>That is my plans for the 15, yes that is fifteen wire wheels I have. It
>is very cost prohibitive to do anything with a rusty wire wheel. I
>believe it makes sense to work on a wire wheel that has a good spline
>and that appears as if some, if not most of the spokes are salvageable.
>By the time you paid the labor to completely respoke a wheel, you just
>bought a new wheel.  Then you have a worn spline to boot.

Henry,

Before I let you trash all those lovely boat anchors, I was thinking how
several would look stacked up on top of each other (on edge) as a mailbox
stand.  I've seen crankshafts and chains, why not spoked rims?

Hmmmmmmm,  I'll bet the Missus would have some input into this!

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A TS69032L