Re: Unisyn Multiple Carb Sychronizer

To: KMNTR6@aol.com
Subject: Re: Unisyn Multiple Carb Sychronizer
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 09:24:47 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ken,

Yes I found it very functional.  The setting isn't important just that both
carb's display the same relative measurement as to where the bubble sits at
idle.

The only trick I picked up is to be carful not to cover up the rectangular
hole in the face of the carb.  If you do the unisyn does not work properly as
the draw or vacuum through the carb gets messed up.

I have heard of folks drilling a hole in the flange of the unisyn  to fit
over this other hole, me I just use the unisyn off center avoiding the hole
in the carb face.

Good luck, drop me a line if you need any advice after you have tinkered with
it.

JoeSimcoe