Re: Airfix TR4

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: Airfix TR4
From: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 00:15:55 +1000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 07:30 26/02/97 -0600, you wrote:

>       John and all,
>
>       A modeler friend of mine here in Champaign tells me, through his
>       links in "the web"  ( modeler froend in Holland) he's heard that
>       airfix is re-releasing the 1/35th scale TR4 that they marketed
>
>       Hi Greg & all
Airfix did release a 3 car set a while ago featuring a tr4  a Herald & an
escort in a classic set, Boxed I managed to get 1
should anybody not want the Herald in the set I would like to purchase a few
of the Heralds for modification into coupes, converts, and a estate wagon.
Should anyone have anymore info about Airfix Heralds please contact me
Tony
Sth.Oz