RE: are good mechanics (no lbc)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: are good mechanics (no lbc)
From: Dan Harriman <kc5gxl@pnx.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 18:20:53 -0700 (MST)
   Being in the auto repair business for all of my adult life, I can
assuredly say that all good mechanics are abducted by space aliens and all
sorts of
mean and nasty things done to them while being wisked off to planet Zombie,
where more mean and nasty things are done, including putting in the notorious
self-destruct gene that makes one want to scrape knuckles etc, and then
returning the person back to Earth where he/she has been programmed to
self-destruct via the transplanted gene.
   Hope that answers the question! <g>
Dan
75 spit in the beginning throws of reincarnation