Tranny Fluid

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tranny Fluid
From: Carol Zingone <JRHoffman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 11:11:08 -0500
To All,

Thanks for everyone's help in diagnosing my "noise" over the
Internet...as it turns out, I have virtually no transmission fluid in my
transmission.  Yes, it actually took me about three weeks to finally get
to this point !!

I didn't get the chance to look in Bentley for the specs of the fluid I
need...does anyone have any particular good or bad experiences with any
particular types of tranny fluid ?  I'm hoping to fill it this week and
turn it over, to learn that's the only problem ;-)

Carol Zingone
74 TR6 (on jack stands)