TR-6 engine to Atlanta

To: jtschaikowski@ccgate.newsbank.com
Subject: TR-6 engine to Atlanta
From: Jett.Hogger@prodigy.com (MR JOHN M ROSSI)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 07:25:08, -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hello James
   What and where is "STO CORP."  at 6175 riverside Drive SW.  I will
need more directions.  And a little gas money.  Do they have a way to
remove the motor from the rear of my pickup? And what about payment?
   Give me a phone number or call me late this afternoon.  AS I am on
my way to Knoxville, tn.  to deliever four NOS tr-6 fenders.
    If you know the way to "sto corp."  please send me a map.  I can
go down during the week day.
  Thanks John   760-820-1771   fax 706-820-7580