Re: TR3 on an auto transporter???

To: "'Triumphs - submissions'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR3 on an auto transporter???
From: Mark Gendron <markge@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 09:38:50 -0800
I'll second this. I hauled my TR2 from PA to WA state recently, using a
Ryder trailer. At least once a day, I found parts on the trailer bed. On
the first day out, one of the doors had fallen off (they were only
loosely secured). TR2 long doors are hard to come by.

The U-haul tailer consists of two ramps, with nothing but the road
between them. Expect to lose stuff.